Saturday, April 23, 2022

Lovey Dovey is Now Available

Hello Everyone,

My pattern for Lovey Dovey is now available in my Etsy shop by clicking HERE.

I'll be teaching this 45" x 43" wall hanging at my Sew'n Wild Oaks Retreat which starts tomorrow at Snowflake Lodge.  It is going to be so much fun to have this wall hanging on display throughout the Spring and Summer months.

You may have heard on the news that Etsy has upped their transaction fees to sellers by 1.5%.  I am NOT passing this additional outrageous charge on to the customers in my shop.  I will absorb this fee and write it off my taxes.  The Etsy community of sellers is in an uproar and some sellers have suspended their shops.  I am not suspending my shop, but I did let the CEO and CFO know my thoughts about the increase.  I'll get off of my soapbox now.

On another note, the cabin was surrounded on two sides by a family of bears night before last.  Here are their tracks leading up to our deck.

This is a good comparison showing you the size of the prints.  Mazey was in 7th heaven tracking the prints with her nose.  She looked like she was part Bloodhound and I expected her to "tree" a bear when she went out for her morning visit to the powder room.

We think the mama and two cubs were the owners of the tracks.  The Goldilocks story continues at Wilder's Last Resort.  The bears put the "wild" into the name of the cabin, and my company name of "Sew'n Wild Oaks".  The air horn is at the ready.

Soon,

Lynn

 

4 comments:

  1. Another great kit for all to work on. Love the paw prints! Very defined....I bet Mazey is having a blast tracking? Have a great retreat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanne. I don't have kits for this quilt.....it's just all scraps. Joe has to hitch Mazey up on her leash so she won't go running off into the woods in search of the bears.

      Delete
  2. Yikes! Those are some awesome tracks. Lovely Dovely looks sensational on your outdoor rack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suppose they came up on the deck for some human life viewing?

    ReplyDelete