Monday, April 25, 2022

Retreat Day 1

Hello Everyone,

I only have time for a quick post with a lot of pictures.  The quilters migrated north to the mountains in Northern California yesterday for the beginning of the Sew'n Wild Oaks Retreat at Snowflake Lodge.


As soon as they got set up, the machines started to hum.



The visiting and sharing of projects began.


More on this beauty later from Claudia.




Ann will have her Scrappy Leaves quilt finished by Fall.


We left the Lodge and came down to my cabin for an appetizer dinner.  Oh man, oh man, we've never had so much delicious food!





Some of the girls braved the cooler temperatures and ate outside.




I can tell this is going to be a great group of women!

Soon,
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. My heart sings seeing you all together! October won't come soon enough! Do I spy a pepper plant behind Gail's head on the deck? Hopefully Joe is growing a really hot one so if the bears go a nibblin', they won't come back! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, do I remember these appetizer dinners! So much good foods. Have fun and I sure do miss being there.

    ReplyDelete