Friday, August 19, 2011

Party in the Garden - Version #2 - Almost......

Hello Everyone,

Well, Party in the Garden version #2 is almost finished. I'm working on the corner baskets today and the borders tomorrow.  I'll machine quilt it after the next round of summer company leaves.  I still can't believe that I made this quilt twice!  Once in a lifetime would have been quite sufficient!  This is the version for the BOM at ThimbleCreek Quilt Shop




I entered the original Party in the Garden quilt in a online contest at Quilting Bloggers yesterday. The theme of the contest is Quilts With Flowers.  So now I'm asking for your help.  I would love it if you all went to this SITE and voted.  I would be ecstatic to have you vote for my quilt, Party in the Garden, but as you will see, there are many beautiful quilts in the competition.  But just remember, I've made this quilt twice and that in itself is worth a vote!  The quilts are listed in alphabetical order, so you will be doing lots of scrolling to get to mine.  The contest ends Sunday, so you will have a couple of days to cast your ballot.  You can only vote once....oh darn!

Happy Friday!

As always,

Lynn

8 comments:

  1. I love it!!! It turned out wonderfully. I'm off to vote. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy looking at the quilts in the weekly contest so I'm glad you reminded me. I like both versions of your quilt and especially like your use of the hexagon flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my vote!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do the most beautiful quilts! I am off to go vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, so have been and voted. Good luck in the contest, I think you should win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should do deserve a vote!
    I've made my first block twice. But I feel like I'm not doing it justice. Your little flowers are sure work! I've embellished at little differently, please don't be surprised when I reveal them next week. You are a master and I'm a undisciplined apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your design and choice of fabrics.
    Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete