Saturday, October 8, 2022

Day 1 of The Badlands Quilters Guild

 Hello Everyone,

Today was the first day of the Badlands Quilters Retreat. It was a balmy 24 degrees this morning when we left the hotel for breakfast.


The bluffs behind the community center are beautiful.

I taught Peek-a-Boo Pumpkins today.

There was an explosion of orange in the classroom.





Gail helped the girls make the ribbon border.


The theme for the retreat is Run for the Roses.


We had a little fun with this photo op.
Only one mishap today.  I walked into the men's room instead of the women's room.  Oh well, only one person saw me, and it wasn't a man.

It's only 8:30pm Friday night and we are exhausted.  We are calling it an early night as Saturday is going to be a busy day.  I'll be teaching Country Sampler all day then doing my trunk show Saturday night.  I need to get my beauty sleep!

Soon,
Lynn











2 comments:

  1. I've walked into the men's room by mistake more than once. So you are not alone. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many smiles in the room, Lynn! You were sure to be entertaining as usual! But really.... Gail gets the rump? Insert lots of giggles!

    ReplyDelete