Saturday, October 22, 2022

Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire Part 2

 Hello Everyone,

Here are just a few of the quilts on display at the Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire at Ironstone Vineyards.









These quilts are very special.  The quilt on the left was made by the grandmother of the woman who made the quilt on the right.

This is a fabulous version of my Leaf Peepers. quilt.  I love it!


What a lucky person I am!  I get to sit and talk about quilting with wonderful quilters all day long. So many of you came by to say hello.  I really appreciate the time you took to stop by.  It means so much to me.


I'm off for a repeat performance today.

Soon,
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Lynn! I just discovered your blog through a Pinterest post. Also discovered you're from my old stompin' ground ... the SF Bay area. I lived in Colma and Daly City for several years when I was a kid. Glad to see quilting is a much-loved hobby in the Bay Area!

    Donna
    Dayton, Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures!! Enjoyed them in detail. Beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts! Can't wait to see the next batch of quilts done by the very talented people at your retreat this coming week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete