Sunday, October 23, 2022

The Winemaker's Choice

 

Hello Everyone,


I was absolutely thrilled yesterday when I found out my quilt, 'A Ribbon Runs Through It', was selected as the Winemaker's Choice at the Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire at Ironstone Winery!


I feel so honored to have won this award as there were so many beautiful quilts at the show made by the Independence Hall Quilters Guild.  


I spent my day yesterday talking to the quilters at my demo in the vendor room.  There were so many familiar faces, a lot of hugs, and it was a pleasure meeting many of you that I've not met before.  You quilters are just delightful!  I love meeting you and chatting about quilts and life in general.  So many of you shared that you followed my travelogue as Gail, and I drove to North Dakota and back. I was happy to take you all along for the ride....and what a ride we had!


My quilty friends and Mr. Joe came by the booth to help me pack up at the end of the day and head back to the cabin.  

Today is another very special day as thirty-five quilters are coming to the mountains to attend my 4th and last Sew'n Wild Oaks retreat for the year.

I still have enough gas in my tank to get me through the week.  The laughter and the joy of being with the girls will energize my battery and fill my tank to overflowing.

Soon,
Lynn

P.S. I have more A Ribbon Runs Through It patterns on order and I'll list them in my Etsy as soon as they arrive from my printer.



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lynn, that quilt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and beautiful. Thank you for the refresher demo so helpful. And thanks for the ride to ND. Been a long time for me.

    ReplyDelete