Thursday, October 20, 2022

Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire

 Hello Everyone,

Just a quick post before I have to dash off.  I just got my lecture area set up for the Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire at Ironstone Winery in Murphys, CA.  I'm presenting Finessing the Figures at 11am and 2pm on Friday and Saturday.


The quilts are hanging in the beautiful music room.

My Country Courthouse quilt design was made by the Independence Hall guild members, and it is the raffle quilt this year.  All of the proceeds will go to graduating seniors at the local high school to continue their education. The seniors have to apply, then go through an interview process to receive funds from the raffle of this quilt.

My A Ribbon Runs Through It is hanging in the show.


I also have my Crossing the Pond quilt in the show.


The grounds at Ironstone are gorgeous this time of the year.




The show is Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I hope you can come by and see me and enjoy strolling through the grounds and looking at quilts.  There is also a large boutique and a vendor area.

Come on by and learn some new quilting tips and tricks to make basic components any size you need.

Soon,
Lynn









2 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you at the show ! I love your teaching and all your quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming to the show. I am so lucky that I was able to spend my day in the company of so many nice quilters!

      Delete